Entrance Requirements for the Online Master’s in Teacher As Leader
The candidates may be admitted to the MEd program upon completion of the following criteria:
- Complete the Graduate Admission Application form, which must be submitted online with non-refundable fees of USD 35.00.
- Submit an application and supporting forms for the Master of Education – Teacher as Leader program to the Education division, which include:
Submit a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the Office of Financial Aid and talk with a financial aid counselor.
Schedule an interview with the graduate program coordinator to devise a degree plan.
Once all admission criteria have been satisfactorily completed and received by the Education division, as well as all steps in the admission process have been successfully followed, the student may register for classes.
- Signed Administrator Agreement;
- Signed Code of Ethics;
- Three recommendations, including one from a school administrator;
- Official undergraduate transcript showing completion of a bachelor’s degree in education (or graduate degree in education) from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0; and
- Evidence of successful KTIP or student teaching.